Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Travel Light

"Simplicity is making the journey of life with just enough baggage."

Now, when i travel i learned to travel light. When i went out of town trip i only carry my blue pack bag with my selected collection of pouchbag and travelling kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant to cologne) , and of course enough budget to spend for my fare, meals, snacks and other things.

There are so many advantages to travelling light-less to carry, fewer things to keep track of, fewer things to wash, to iron, clean or repair; fewer things to buy, which means less pressure to earn and spend; in general, i will have a greater sense of freedom.

So whats the disadvantages? You're afraid you might end up needing that pink skirt or lime green dress shirt?hehehehe. Traveling light may sometimes decrease my personal choice somewhat, but it will also free me from the stress of unnecessary decesions, it increase my focus on the important things and providing greater flexibility. I may well wonder how i ever did it any other way.

Let go of the extraneous, go out and travel, go and do blogging!

No comments: